Applications are invited for San Qin International Student Scholarships to pursue undergraduate, master and PhD program at the Northwest A&F University in China. This scholarships is open for local and international students.
The aim of this scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||25 September 2017|
|Providers||:||The Northwest A&F University|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate, master and PhD|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Award for San Qin International Student Scholarships:
- PhD Student- 25000 yuan/per person
- Master Student-20000 Yuan/ per person
- Undergraduate Student-13000 Yuan/ per personThese scholarships will cover the followings:
Eligibility for San Qin International Student Scholarships:
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants should be a non-Chinese citizen and hold valid passport issued by a foreign country.
- Applicants must be a registered degree program student who has already finished one academic year study in NWAFU.
- Applicants must have a favourable performance at school without any record of violating any laws of China or regulations in school.
- Applicants should have a good performance on the exams and provide Chinese HSK certificate. The exam grades of the current academic year should at least be above the B level
- Students who have already been granted any scholarships like the Chinese Government Scholarship should not apply for this scholarship.
Nationality: Non-Chinese applicants are eligible for these applicants.