Applications are invited for Scholarships for MBA programs in Germany. Applications are open for international students to pursue masters for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 June and 30 September each year|
|Providers||:||The European School of Management Technology in cooperation with the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation|
|Course Level||:||MBA Programs|
|Field of Study||:||Scholarships are awarded to study a two-year Master’s in Management (MIM) or a one-year full-time MBA education at ESMT Berlin in Berlin, Germany.|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of Scholarships for MBA programs:
- Fellows will receive a full tuition scholarship from ESMT (€25,000 for MIM students and €43,500 for MBA students) plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs and program related fees.
Eligibility for Scholarships for MBA programs:
- Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for students from Developing Countries:Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea, Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be resident in one of the UN’s Least Developed Countries (LDCs), Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDCs) or Palestine.
- Applications for Kofi Annan Fellowships are accepted and awarded on an ongoing basis during the application cycle. Any updates in the availability of the scholarships will be indicated here.
- MIM applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with excellent grades, less than 18 months of work experience, and proficient English skills. In certain cases a GMAT or GRE score may be requested.
- MBA applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of three years of professional experience, a GMAT or GRE score, and proficient English skills.
- All applicants should have a willingness to contribute to building the economy and society of the home country with entrepreneurial impetus.
English Language/Test Requirements: Strong GMAT or GRE scores
The average GMAT score is 640. ESMT’s MBA GMAT code is H4D-SJ-46 or simply search for ESMT by name. We also accept GRE scores, and our Designated Institution (DI) code is 7768.
TOEFL scores (95 minimum), PTE score (64 minimum), IELTS score (7 minimum) or other proficiency test. The ESMT TOEFL institution code is 8707.
1,252 total views, 6 views today