Applications are invited for SHARE Scholarship programme in EU and ASEAN countries. Application is open for ASEAN students to study one semester in the period December 2017 – August 2018.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||10 November 2017|
European Union (EU) and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
|Course Level||:||Scholarships are available to study at ASEAN or EU universities for one semester in the period December 2017 – August 2018|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits for SHARE Scholarship Programme:
The SHARE Scholarship covers tuition fees (waived by the universities), a monthly stipend/living allowance, return airfare, health insurance, a one-time settling-in allowance, study materials, and visa costs throughout the duration of the programme.
Number of Scholarships: Approximately 500 scholarships are available, of which 400 scholarships are allocated for intra-ASEAN mobility and 100 scholarships for ASEAN-EU mobility.
Eligibility for SHARE Scholarship Programme:
- The SHARE Scholarship is meant for active undergraduate ASEAN students from selected ASEAN Universities that have completed at least 2 semesters at their home university to study for one semester at another selected ASEAN university.
- Exchange students can come from all ASEAN countries. Students from the ASEAN Member States, except for Brunei Darussalam and Singapore, are eligible for receiving scholarship funds from this program in line with the Development Cooperation Instrument (DCI) Regulation. However, students from Brunei and Singapore can participate in the mobility programme at their own cost.
Nationality: Citizens of ASEAN students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
- Candidate should have completed at least two (2) semesters at their home university
- Candidate must be a national of an ASEAN Member State
- Candidate should be a student of a participating university
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.