Applications are invited for fully funded TD Scholarships to pursue degree in Canada. Application is open for local and international students for this scholarship in 2017.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||17 November 2017|
|Field of Study||:||Leadership|
Benefits for TD Scholarships:
Twenty TD Scholarships for Community Leadership are awarded to students in their last year of high school (outside Quebec) or CEGEP (in Quebec) who have demonstrated leadership in improving their community. Each scholarship has a value of up to $70,000 and includes:
- Up to $10,000 for tuition per year (for up to a maximum of four years)
- $7,500 a year for living expenses (for up to a maximum of four years)
Helping you build connections
But that’s not all. These scholarships also help you make connections that could last a lifetime, including:
- Offers of paid summer employment
- Mentorship opportunities
- Annual gatherings, networking opportunities and more
Eligibility for TD Scholarships:
Read the terms and conditions
1. Apply online
2.Download your application here. Print and mail your completed application with your supporting documents.
Include all your supporting documents and ensure that your application is received by November 17, 2017. All applications and correspondence should be sent by registered mail to:
Ref: TD Scholarships for Community Leadership
350 Albert Street, Suite 1710
Ottawa, ON K1R 1B1
Here’s more about the application process:
You can apply online using our digital application form, or print your application and mail it to us by the application deadline. As well, we require:
- A 600-word essay describing your community leadership experience. Tell us:
- Why you got involved.
- How your involvement shows initiative and innovation.
- The ways your efforts have strengthened others.
- How long you have been involved.
- What you think the long-term impact will be.
- How your community has affected you.
- In addition, include a brief description of the range of your other community activities.
- A letter of recommendation from your school.
- Two letters of support from community groups.
- Your academic transcript.
- You also have the option of including:
- A 250-word essay (three copies) describing your family and personal life, for example your family’s employment or economic situation.
1 250-word essay about your life experiences if you have taken a year or more away from high school or CEGEP.
1,305 total views, 3 views today