Applications are invited for Tokyo University Scholarships to pursue Postgraduate and Doctoral program at University of Tokyo in Japan. This scholarships is open for international students to study at the university of Tokyo in Japan. University of Tokyo is one of the best university in Japan. Scholarships will be awarded to students for postgraduate and PhD scholarships.
The aim of the postgraduate and PhD Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||30 September 2017|
|Providers||:||University of Tokyo|
|Course Level||:||Postgraduate and PhD|
|Field of Study||:||All Subject|
- Scholarship 1. The scholarship is 200,000 yen per month. In 2017 we plan to hire 12 people. Two of them will give higher priority to studying in Japan to acquire a doctorate from a graduate school abroad. If you are living abroad at the beginning of your scholarship and want to study in Japan for 1 year, we will assist you with round-trip air ticket fees.
2. Continuation of scholarship cannot be continued from April 2017 to March 2018 or from September 2017 to August 2018 for one year. We will respond to consultation about the beginning month.
Eligibility for Tokyo University Scholarships:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Those who have a nationality other than Japan, are enrolled in a postgraduate doctor course in Japan and are expected to obtain a doctorate in the scholarship period of the foundation. Including those who enroll in Japanese graduate school as researchers etc. in order to obtain a doctorate degree from overseas graduate school because it exceeded the regular enrollment term.
- Persons who are in the Kanto region (Tokyo, Kanagawa prefecture, Saitama prefecture, Chiba prefecture, Ibaraki prefecture, Tochigi prefecture, Gunma prefecture) who belong to the Atsumi scholarship period, belonging to the graduate school (laboratory) and the place of residence.
- Interested in international understanding and goodwill, those who are willing to actively participate in the exchange activities of the foundation (see URL below).
- Fluent in Japanese (Application documents and interviews are all Japanese only).
- In the period of receiving Atsumi Scholarship, those who do not have regular positions (full-time positions) or plan to receive other scholarships. (The foundation is not allowed to be paid to full-time students and duplicate receipts with other scholarships of 50,000 yen or more per month.).
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
484 total views, 31 views today