Applications are invited for Fully Funded Turkish Government Graduate Scholarships in Turkey. Application is open for International Students to pursue Masters and PhD degree in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 November 2017|
|Course Level||:||Masters & PhD|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for Turkish Government Graduate Scholarships:
International students in Turkey, as well as the unique nature of a quality education, satisfy a deep-rooted history and a rich culture medium as well as the hospitable nature of the people and the historical value and economic living conditions, Turkey is one of the best choices for training.
Eligibility for Turkish Government Graduate Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants to graduate from 01.1987, the Applicants to the doctoral 01.01.1982 must be born on or after.
- Candidates who will apply for Turkey Scholarships must be able to graduate at the end of the academic year or graduate from a lower level program according to the scholarship level applied (e.g. the graduate program for a doctorate degree, undergraduate program for graduate level).
- Citizens of the Republic of Turkey and those who have lost Turkish citizenship for any reason cannot apply for Turkish Scholarships.
- Candidates should still not be trained in a program in Turkey at the level they will apply.
- Of the candidates, according to the desired level of scholarships and programs, they applied level it is expected to have academic success (academic achievement levels according to the scholarship programmes www.turkiyeburslari.gov.t is located in the web address.)
- In the evaluation of the applications, the candidates’ compliance with the application criteria and the academic and social achievements will be considered.
- The universities and departments that candidates can choose will be automatically met according to their education infrastructure in the application system and a university and department other than the universities and departments that are not in the application system will not be preferred.
- English Language Requirements: Candidates are required to meet the qualifications (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, ALES, etc.) set by the universities and departments that can be selected through the application system. Candidates who do not have the required documents will not be considered for the scholarship.
747 total views, 14 views today