Applications are invited for fully funded University of oxford Scholarships to pursue postgraduate degree in UK. Application is open for local and international students for this scholarship in 2018.
The Clarendon Fund offers over 140 full scholarships every year to academically excellent graduate students from all around the world.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Providers||:||University of Oxford|
|Course Level||:||Masters and PhD|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits for University of oxford Scholarships:
- All Clarendon scholarships cover tuition and college fees in full.
- Scholars on a full-time course receive a generous annual grant for living costs, which is normally sufficient to cover the living costs of a single student living in Oxford. In 2017-18 this will be at least £14,296. Scholars on a part-time course receive a study support grant to help cover their non-fee costs.
Eligibility for University of oxford Scholarships:
Level of study
- All degree-bearing courses at the graduate level are eligible. This encompasses all full-time and part-time masters and all DPhil courses. A list of all the graduate courses offered by the University of Oxford can be found on the Courses page.
- Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Clarendon supports scholars from across the University, with no preference for any particular subject area.
- Candidates applying to start a new master’s or DPhil course at Oxford are eligible. This includes students who are currently studying for a master’s degree at Oxford but who will be re-applying for a DPhil (you would be eligible for funding for the DPhil).
- Applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2017-18 are not eligible to be considered for this scholarship.
- Students who will continue to study for the same degree at Oxford in the next year are not eligible for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.