Applications are invited for PhD Scholarship for International Students in China. Applications are open for international students to pursue PhD for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||29 June 2018|
|Providers||:||University of Nottingham Ningbo China|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of PhD Scholarship for International Students:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a first class honors undergraduate degree or 65% and above for a Masters’ degree from a British university, or the equivalent from other institutions
- Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area
- More details can be found on the ‘entry requirements’ page of the website
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the required English language proficiency for the relevant subject area. Students whose first language is not English or their entry qualifications were not obtained from a country/region where English is the native language, are required to provide satisfactory evidence of their proficiency in English.
Eligibility for PhD Scholarship for International Students:
- The available PhD Scholarship for International Students cover:
on-campus accommodation for PhD candidate only (accommodation type is based on availability)
Monthly stipend (RMB 3,500)
Medical insurance with designate providers
All above items are covered for up to 36 months based on satisfactory progression
All regulations set out in the UNNC PGR Scholarship Policy apply to this scholarship
In addition to the above scholarship, successful candidates also have the opportunity to carry out paid teaching or research assistant duties at UNNC.
59,458 total views, 3 views today