Applications are invited for Global Development Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue masters at University of Queensland (UQ) in Australia. Application is open for local and international students. Scholarships will be awarded to students for masters at University of Queensland (UQ).
The aim of the University of Queensland (UQ) is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||6 November 2017|
|Providers||:||University of Queensland (UQ)|
|Field of Study||:||Leaderships|
Scholarships for Global Development Fully Funded Scholarship:
- The value of the scholarship is $36,688 (indexed annually) to cover either
- Scholarship A) full tuition fees for the MLGD program for the year for which it is held OR
- Scholarship B) a Living Allowance, Visa application fees, a Travel & Establishment grant, Standard Overseas Student Health (OSHC) cover and the UQ Student Services Amenities Fee (SSAF)
Eligibility for Global Development Fully Funded Scholarship:
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:An applicant is eligible for the scholarship if the applicant –
- Submits an application to the Head, by the closing date for applications; and
- Is an international student within the meaning of the Fee Rules; and
- Has an existing application with UQ for the MLGD and meets all entry requirements for the program – conditional on earning the Micro Masters® credential.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.