Applications are invited for PhD Fellowships for International Applicants to pursue Fellowship at Zentrum Digitaleisierung.Bayern (ZD.B) in Germany. This scholarships is open for local and international students. ZD.B is one of the best institute in Germany. Scholarships will be awarded to students for PhD.
The aim of the Fully funded PhD Scholarships in Germany is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||31 August 2017|
|Providers||:||Zentrum Digitaleisierung.Bayern (ZD.B)|
|Field of Study||:||Fellowships are awarded to pursue a research project in a field of interest relevant to digitization receive the opportunity to be financially and ideally supported. ZD.B Fellows participate in application-oriented courses and events within the framework of the ZD.B Graduate Program on highly relevant topics of digitization. As part of the ZD.B network, the Fellows also have access to all ZD.B events and can benefit from an interdisciplinary exchange with other doctoral students at Bavarian universities, as well as experts from science and business.|
Scholarships Award for PhD Fellowships for International Applicants:
- ZD.B Fellows receive funding for a period of generally three years to carry out their doctoral thesis. A full-time job is financed according to TV-L E13 (100%) at the Bavarian State University (University or Applied Science College) where the doctoral thesis is being conducted.
Eligibility for PhD Fellowships for International Applicants:
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Excellent university degree or comparable state-recognized study qualification, which qualifies for a doctorate at a state Bavarian university
- Which has a technically, economically or socially relevant focus which is important for digitization and which is designed for a period of three years
- Support by the supervising university lecturer or the supervising university lecturer at a state Bavarian University – in the case of doctorate courses in cooperation or in conjunction with the University and the University of Applied Sciences, e.g. within the framework of a BayWISS Colloquium. A joint declaration of support from both universities.
Nationality for PhD Fellowships for International Applicants: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
1,291 total views, 3 views today