Applications are invited for fully funded ALT Scholarships Program for African Students in Canada. Application is open for international students for this scholarship in 2018.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||13 October 2017|
|Providers||:||Canadian Bureau for International Education|
|Field of Study||:||Public administration, public policy or public finances|
Benefits for ALT Scholarships Program:
- Return airfare (at the beginning and at the end of the program)
- Tuition fees
- Monthly living allowances and settling-in allowance
- Fixed allowance to cover purchase of books and attend conferences in Canada
- Health insurance coverage
- Fees for study permit
Eligibility for ALT Scholarships Program:
- Be a citizen AND resident of sub-Saharan Africa;
- Be between 22 and 35 years old (at the beginning of the study program);
- Have completed a university degree meeting the minimum academic requirements for admission into a Master’s degree in Canada (a minimum average of B [75%] – check equivalencies on the right handside of this page);
- Have a minimum of two years and a maximum of five years of full-time work experience in the public sector, civil society sector or a research institute in Africa;
- Meet the language requirements in French and/or English at the university where you will study;
- Meet all the academic and admission requirements of the study program of choice
Eligible Regions: Sub-Saharan African countries. For further details please visit their official website.