Applications are invited for Full Tuition Scholarships at University of Technology Sydney to pursue postgraduate degree in Australia. Application is open for international students for this scholarship in 2018.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||Autumn Session Intake:
Spring Session Intake:
|Providers||:||University of Technology Sydney|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Award for Full Tuition Scholarships :
This International Postgraduate Full Tuition Scholarship is a tuition-fee Scholarship. UTS will pay each Recipient the UTS tuition fees for the approved Master degree course for the duration of the Scholarship, which is the standard number of sessions required for completion of the Recipient’s enrolled postgraduate coursework program on the basis of a full-time study load.
Number of Scholarships:
Up to six (6) new recipients will be awarded the scholarship in 2018. A maximum of three (3) recipients will be awarded the Scholarship in each of the autumn and spring intakes in 2018.
Eligibility for Full Tuition Scholarships :
- Be an international student at the time of application (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Meet all admission requirements for the selected course; and
- Commence full-time studies on campus; and
- Have completed a Bachelor degree, comparable to an Australian Bachelor degree, no longer than three (3) years prior to commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS; and
- Have an overall average of 90% where the pass mark is 50% or equivalent in a UTS recognised Bachelor qualification; and
- All applicants must apply using the UTS Online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
NOTE: Students enrolling in a UTS transnational program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.