Applications are invited for Fully Funded KAUST Fellowship for Masters and PhD Students in Saudi Arabia. Application is open for local and international students in 2018-2019 academic year.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is a graduate research university of science and technology renowned by global benchmarks.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 October 2017|
|Course Level||:||Masters and PhD degree|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits for KAUST Fellowship:
All admitted students receive the benefits of the KAUST Fellowship which support students for the duration of their graduate studies. The benefits of the KAUST Fellowship include:
- Full tuition support
- Monthly living allowance (ranging between $20,000-30,000 annual, depending on qualifications and progression through degree programs)
- Medical and dental coverage*
- Relocation support
- *Charges may apply to dependent housing and medical and dental coverage.
Eligibility for KAUST Fellowship:
- KAUST requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). The KAUST admissions code is 4107. Only official TOEFL or IELTS scores will be accepted. TOEFL or IELTS scores for tests administered by an educational institution for admission to that particular institution are not acceptable.
- A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant received a degree from an accredited institution in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand.
- KAUST does not require the GRE exam for admission. However, we strongly encourage students to take the GRE general test. A high quantitative score on the GRE will enhance a student’s application. Official test results should be sent directly from ETS. The KAUST admissions code is 4139. The average GRE quantitative score for admitted students is currently 774 out of 800.
These KAUST fellowships are available for Saudi Arabian and international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirements: KAUST requires a minimum TOEFL score of 79 on the IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.0 on the IELTS (International English Language Testing System). The KAUST admissions code is 4107. Only official TOEFL or IELTS scores will be accepted. TOEFL or IELTS scores for tests administered by an educational institution for admission to that particular institution are not acceptable.
English language Requirements: All applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English, the language of instruction at KAUST. Those applicants who are unable to produce English language proficiency test score or the optional GRE score by the deadline may still apply. However, applicants must submit their scores or upcoming test date including the confirmation/registration code to complete their application and enable it to move forward to the faculty review committee. (KAUST Admissions ETS TOEFL code 4107). (KAUST Admissions ETS GRE code 4139).