Applications are invited for Fully funded KOP NFP Fellowship in Netherlands. Application is open for Developing Countries Students for this scholarship in 2017.
The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs is organizing KOP NFP Fellowship for developing countries students to pursue academic programmes. The fellowship is available on the basis of competition.
The 5-year programme aims to encourage and support academically able students and institutions of higher and vocational education..
|Deadline||:||Deadline opens 5 September 2017 . The closing date differs per institution. For more information about the closing date, please contact the institution directly.|
|Providers||:||Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits for Fully Funded KOP NFP Fellowship:
The fellowship is fully funded. The allowance is a contribution towards your costs of living, the costs of tuition fees, visas, travel, insurance and thesis research. If applicable, the fellowship holder is expected to cover the difference between the actual costs and the amount of the personal KOP NFP allowances.
Eligibility for Fully Funded KOP NFP Fellowship:
- One must be a professional and a national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the KOP Country list valid at the time of application;
- One must have a current employer’s statement that complies with the formal Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the formal must be endorsed in the statement;
- One must not be employed by an organization which can be expected to have their own funds for staff development, e.g.: a multinational corporation (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft) a large national and/or a large commercial organization; a bilateral donor organization (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid); a multilateral donor organisation (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB); an international NGO (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- One must have a current employer’s statement which complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments, which are included in the format, must be endorsed in the statement;
- One must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable);
- One must have an official passport valid at least three months after the submission date of the registration form by the candidate
Nationality: Applicants of Albania , Armenia , Bhutan , Bolivia ,Burkina Faso , Cambodia ,Cuba ,Djibouti ,DR Congo ,Georgia , India ,Jordan , Lebanon , Macedonia ,Mongolia , Nepal , Nicaragua ,Nigeria , Pakistan , Peru ,Philippines ,Senegal , Somalia , Sri Lanka ,Sudan , Suriname ,Thailand and Zimbabwe are eligible for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English.