Simmons College is offering various Scholarship for Bachelor Degree in USA for international students. These scholarships range from $2,000 to full tuition and are renewable for up to four years.
Simmons College, established in 1899, is a private women focused undergraduate college and private co-educational graduate school in Boston, in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
|Deadline||:||1 November 2017|
|Study in||:||United States|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Presidential Scholarship: $76,000 – $84,000 four-year scholarship
- Dean’s Scholarship: $68,000 – $72,000 four-year scholarship
- Achievement Scholarship: $24,000 – $48,000 four-year scholarship
- Alumnae/i Scholarships: $8,000 four-year scholarship
- Gilbert & Marcia Kotzen Scholarship: Full tuition, mandatory fees, and on-campus room and board. Plus an additional $3000 for academic pursuits outside of the classroom
- Endowed Scholarships: Varies
- Simmons Boston Scholarship: Full tuition
- Fish Scholarship: $60,000 four-year scholarship. Plus an additional, one-time $2500 for an experience that promotes global citizenship
- Dorothea Lynde Dix Scholars Scholarships: $3,400 split evenly ($1,700 per semester) between the first two consecutive semesters of enrollment
Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Presidential Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Dean’s Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Achievement Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment if admitted during or after fall 2015; SAP* and full-time enrollment if admitted prior to 2015
- Alumnae/i Scholarships: Daughters and granddaughters of Simmons graduates
- Gilbert & Marcia Kotzen Scholarship: 3.2 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Endowed Scholarships: All students who complete the FAFSA and are enrolled full-time are automatically considered. There is no separate application process, however if you wish to submit additional information for consideration, please complete the Information Profile. Please note that these scholarships are awarded annually and not automatically renewed for subsequent years.
- Simmons Boston Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Fish Scholarship: 3.0 GPA and full-time enrollment
- Dorothea Lynde Dix Scholars Scholarships: One-time award
US and international students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: University is look for students who have completed a challenging college preparatory curriculum including:
- 4 years of English
- 4 years of Math (at least one year beyond Algebra 2)
- 3 years of Science (4 years for those interested in nursing, nutrition, and physical therapy)
- 3 years of Social Science
- 3 years of Foreign Language
Test Requirement: Codes for submitting standardized tests:
SAT: 3761 (University will accept either the new or old SAT for students applying Fall 2017)
English Language Requirement: Applicants for whom English is not the first language must submit official scores for either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). A minimum TOEFL score of 83 internet-based (560 paper-based) or an IELTS core of 6.5 is strongly recommended. For native English speakers, SAT or ACT scores are required.