Applications are invited for Gates Cambridge University Scholarships at the University of Cambridge in UK. Application is open for international students for this scholarship in 2018.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||11 October 2017|
|Course Level||:||Postgraduate Degree|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits for Gates Cambridge University Scholarships
- The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate*
- A maintenance allowance for a single student (£14,900 for 12 months at the 2017-18 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months)
- One economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Academic development funding – from £500 to £2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance – up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child (2016-17 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
- Fieldwork – you may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your Ph.D. (the Trust does not fund other field work costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- Hardship funding – for unforeseen difficulties
- Maternity/Paternity funding – should you require it, you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time
- Some fourth year funding for Ph.D. Scholars may be provided
For details please visit their official website.
Eligibility for Gates Cambridge University Scholarships:
- A citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- Ph.D. (three-year research-only degree)
- MSc or MLitt (two-year research-only degree)
- One year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
For more information please visit their official website.
Eligible Regions for Gates Cambridge University Scholarships: Open for all (except citizens of United Kingdom)