Applications are invited for Human Development PhD Scholarships at Marywood University in USA. Application is open for international students for this scholarship in 2018.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 April 2018|
|Field of Study||:||Human Development|
Benefits for Human Development PhD Scholarships:
Scholarships are available for use beginning Fall semesters; they may only be used to defray the cost of tuition for Marywood courses.
Eligibility for Human Development PhD Scholarships:
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- A Master’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university with a cumulative QPA of 3.00>
- An official graduate transcript from each college, university, and/or professional school attended
- Three letters of recommendation from course instructors and/or current supervisors addressing the applicant’s qualifications for doctoral level work. The letters of recommendation must be current and not be older/written beyond 1 year at the time of submission.
- A reflective essay of approximately 1000 words addressing your professional goals and research interests and how they can be achieved in this program
- A copy of your resume
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Miller’s Analogy Test (MAT) general test scores taken with the last 5 years**
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score, if an international student
- If an applicant meets the minimum requirements from the above listed items, then the student will be Invited for an on-campus interview
**The GRE or MAT scores will be waived if the student has earned a Master’s degree within the last 5 years and earned a cumulative QPA 3.5>
Nationality for Human Development PhD Scholarships: US and international students are eligible to apply.