Applications are invited for Texas University Postdoctoral Fellowships to post doctoral graduate programs at University of Texas in United States. This scholarships is open for local and international students.
The aim of this scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||15 November 2017|
|Providers||:||University of Texas|
|Course Level||:||Post Doctoral|
|Field of Study||:||Humanities, including literature, photography, film, art, the performing arts, music, and cultural history.|
Award for Texas University Postdoctoral Fellowships:
The available fellowships include:
- One to three month fellowships $3,500 per month (Domestic) and $4,000 per month (International): One- to three-month fellowships are available for post-doctoral or independent scholars whose projects require extensive work with the Ransom Center’s collections.
- Travel Stipends $2,000 (Domestic) and $2,500 (International): Travel stipends are available for post-doctoral or independent scholars whose projects require less than one month’s work with the Center’s collections. Travel stipends may not be combined with other Ransom Center fellowships.
- Dissertation Fellowships $2,000 (Domestic) and $2,500 (International):Dissertation fellowships, generously supported by the Creekmore and Adele Fath Charitable Foundation and The University of Texas at Austin Office of Graduate Studies, are available for graduate students whose doctoral dissertations require use of the Center’s collections.
Number of Scholarships: For its 2018–2019 fellowship program, the Ransom Center will award 10 dissertation fellowships and up to 50 postdoctoral fellowships for projects that require substantial on-site use of its collections.
Eligibility for Texas University Postdoctoral Fellowships:
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The fellowships are open to scholars of any nationality.
- Previous recipients of Ransom Center fellowships are eligible to reapply after two full fellowship cycles have passed.
- One- to three-month fellowships and travel stipends are open to scholars with a Ph.D. or with a substantial record of professional achievement, demonstrated on their curriculum vitae. If the Ph.D. is in-progress at the time of application, the proposal and letters of recommendation must clearly indicate completion by June 1, 2018. Successful applicants must complete the Ph.D. by this date in order to accept the fellowship.
- Dissertation fellowships are open to doctoral candidates engaged in dissertation research by the time of application.
Nationality for Texas University Postdoctoral Fellowships: The fellowships are open to scholars of any nationality.