Each year Australian Government awards Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship for international students. The scholarships are offered to undertake a postgraduate qualification at a Master’s or PhD level either by coursework or research in any field of study.
Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship aim to build Australia’s reputation for excellence in the provision of education and research, support the internationalisation of the Australian higher education and research sectors and offer high-achieving individuals from overseas and Australia opportunities to increase their productivity and expertise in their field.
The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships are the Australian Government’s competitive, merit-based scholarships and fellowships providing opportunities for Australians to undertake study, research or professional development overseas and for overseas citizens to do the same in Australia.
IELTS overall score of 6.5 with no individual band less than 6.0.
|Deadline||:||30 June 2017|
|Providers||:||Australian Government Scholarship|
|Course Level||:||Masters and PhD fellowship programme(by research or coursework)|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
- Travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- Establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
- Monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)
- Health insurance for the full category duration (OSHC for international recipients)
- Travel insurance (excluding during program for international recipients)
To be eligible to receive an Endeavour scholarship or fellowship, applicants must:
- Be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their programme
- Be a citizen and/or permanent resident of a participating country
- Commence their proposed programme after 1 January 2017 and no later than 30 November 2017. Applicants who have already commenced or will commence their intended programme prior to 2017 are not eligible to apply
- Provide all relevant supporting documentation
- Not currently hold or have completed, after 1 January 2015, an Australian Government sponsored scholarship and/or fellowship (directly administered to recipients by the Australian Government).
- Not apply for a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour scholarship or fellowship
Students from following countries can apply for the Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship.
List of Countries: Americas: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela.
African Students Australia Awards Scholarships for African Students will be available from September to December.
Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar, Cambodia, China (People’s Republic), Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (Republic of Korea – South), Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
The Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (including Reunion), Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland).
Middle East: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Pacific: Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia (Federated states), Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand* (including Cook Islands, Niue and Tokelau), Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: All applicants (excluding Endeavour Executive Fellowships) must provide a certified copy: f their final full version* numerically weighted Bachelor or Masters transcript that includes subjects and scores. A PhD transcript does not show suitable detail for panel assessment, therefore applicants must provide at least a Bachelor or Masters transcript. A PhD transcript alone will render an application ineligible. Do not include certificates.
If an applicant has not completed an undergraduate degree but will complete by 31 December 2016, they must provide a letter from their university to state when completion is expected. A condition will be placed on their application and a final transcript will be required if they are successful in receiving a scholarship offer.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: IELTS: overall score of 6.5 with no individual band less than 6.0.
1,237 total views, 1 views today