Applications are invited for New Zealand Government Scholarships in New Zealand. Applications are open for international students to pursue High School Degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 May 2018|
|Study in||:||New Zealand|
|Providers||:||New Zealand Government|
|Course Level||:||High School|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of New Zealand Government Scholarships:
There are three Follow the Kiwi scholarships available for high school students: one each for France, Germany and Italy. Each Follow the Kiwi scholarship provides NZ$15,000 (approximately €8,900) to contribute to tuition, school-related costs and living expenses. Scholars must study in New Zealand for a minimum of one school term (ten weeks), commencing in April 2019 at the latest.
Eligibility for New Zealand Government Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for the citizen of France, Germany and Italy students.Entrance Requirements: To apply, you must:
- Be a legal citizen of Germany, France or Italy, or have held resident status in one of these countries for at least two years;
- Be aged between 14 and 17 years at the time of the application; and
- Provide the name and contact details of your parent(s) or caregiver(s). We’ll contact them for you to take part in the scholarship programme, if successful.
- The Follow the Kiwi scholarship can be taken up in Term 3 or Term 4 of 2018 OR in Term 1 or Term 2 of 2019.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.