Applications are invited for Vanier Canada Graduation Scholarships for International Students in 2018. Applications are offered by the Government of Canada to provide three years of scholarship for students of doctoral studies who want to complete their Ph.D. from the universities of Canada in the 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 October 2018|
|:||Government of Canada|
|Course Level||:||PhD degree|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of Vanier Canada Graduation Scholarships for International Students:
The participants shall get a chance to complete their doctoral study at their preferred university in Canada with full or partial scholarships. It provides around $50,000 per year for three years to the students during their study.
Eligibilities of Vanier Canada Graduation Scholarships for International Students:
The applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- be nominated by the institution at which they want to study
- must be pursuing first his/her doctoral degree
- have completed not more than 20 months of doctoral studies as of May 1, 2019
- have achieved a first-class average, as determined by his/her institution
- must not hold, or have held, a doctoral-level scholarship or fellowship from CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC to undertake or complete a doctoral degree
- not hold a faculty appointment concurrently with a Vanier Scholarship
Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship.
2,044 total views, 9 views today