Applications are invited for the 2019 Google International Paid Software Engineering Internship in Accra, Ghana. Applications are open for international students to conduct an internship in the 2019-2020 academic year. Interns must be currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD program in Computer Science or a related technical field. Interns must have relevant industry work experience and/or experience as a researcher in a lab.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||18 January 2019|
|Study in||:||Accra, Ghana (By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Zürich, Switzerland; Berlin, Germany; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel; Haifa, Israel; Accra, Ghana; Paris, France)|
|Field of Study||:||Software Engineering|
Benefits of 2019 Google International Paid Software Engineering Internship:
- Currently enrolled in a Master’s or PhD programme in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience (classroom or work related) in Natural Language Understanding, Neural Networks, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Science, Data Mining and/or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence).
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C++ or Python.
- Experience with research communities and/or efforts, including having published papers (being listed as author) at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
- Relevant industry work experience and/or experience as a researcher in a lab.
- Demonstrated publication record, with four or more publications at conferences (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc).
- Ability to design and execute on research agendas.
Internship Open for International Students:
This internship is available for international students.
Is this paid internship?
This is a paid internship programme.
2019 Google International Paid Software Engineering Internship Description:
Research and Machine Intelligence is a high impact team that’s building the next generation of intelligence and language understanding for all Google products. To achieve this, we’re working on projects that utilize the latest techniques in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (including Deep Learning approaches like Google Brain) and Natural Language Understanding. We impact products across Google including Search, Maps and Google Now.
We strive to be the best and the brightest in the fields of Research and Machine Intelligence and we’re looking for talented software engineers that have applied experience to join our team.
2019 Google International Paid Software Engineering Internship Duration:
The duration of the internship is 6 months.
Notification: Google team will review applications on a rolling basis and it’s in your best interests to apply early.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.