Applications are invited for Research Internship at Facebook in Paris, France. Interns must be pursuing a degree (Ph.D. or Masters with relevant research experience) in Computer Science or related field. This scholarships is open for international students. This is an unpaid internship program.
The aim of this scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||15 October 2017|
|Field of Study||:||Research Internship Program|
Eligibility for Facebook Research Internship Scholarships:
- Pursuing a degree (Ph.D. or Masters with relevant research experience) in Computer Science or related field
- Publications or experience in machine learning, AI, computer vision, optimization, computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, or data science
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Ability to manipulate and analyze complex, large scale, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Experience in utilizing theoretical and empirical research to solve problems
- Ability to communicate complex research in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Knowledge in C, C++, Python, Lua or another related programming language
- Experience building systems based on machine learning and/or deep learning methods
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the country of employment in 2017
- Pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related field
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.