Applications are invited for 2019 Google Paid International Internship in USA. International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship in Software Engineering.
To be eligible applicants must be currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelors or Masters degree program in Computer Science or related technical field, and returning to or enrolling in a full-time Masters degree program after completion of the internship.
|Deadline||:||28 September 2018|
|Study in||:||USA (By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Irvine, CA, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; San Bruno, CA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA)|
|Field of Study||:||Software Engineering|
Eligibilities for 2019 Google Paid International Internship:
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelors or Masters Degree program in Computer Science or related technical field, and returning to or enrolling in a full-time Masters Degree program after completion of the internship.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms (i.e. completing a data structures and algorithms class, coursework, course projects, research, individual projects, internships, or other practical experience inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding))
Preferred qualifications for 2019 Google Paid International Internship:
- Authorization to legally work in the United States.
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
2019 Google Paid International Internship Description:
This is a paid internship programme.
Join us for a unique 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, an executive speaker series, and community-building. This program will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, to develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also to collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and the ability to ask the right questions.
From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another. We focus on being a collaborative, global organization consisting of engineers who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those which support critical functions of our engineering operations.
2019 Google Paid International Internship:
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: The duration of an internship is 12 to 14 weeks.
Notification: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and it’s in the candidate’s best interest to apply early.
2,496 total views, 3 views today