Applications are invited for Disney Graphic Design Internship in USA. Applications are open for international students for Graphic Design Intern, Disney Creative Group – for Fall 2018. This internship is awarded to students who are enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program. International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Study in||:||Glendale, California, United States|
|Providers||:||Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media|
|Field of Study||:||Graphic Design|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Eligibility for Disney Graphic Design Internship:
- A traditional illustration ability is a plus
- Excellence in the Adobe suite
- Proven success working with on the team
- Time management
- Ability to receive constructive and critique
- A positive can-do attitude!
- Proven ability to handle work and materials that are confidential in nature
- Excellent attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills
**A portfolio is required as part of this application. It can be in the form of a link on your resume. Or attached as a PDF. All other portfolio submissions may not be considered.**
Enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program.
- At least 18 years of age
- Unrestricted work authorization
- Ability to provide own relocation, housing, and transportation. A position is located in Glendale, CA.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program, or recently graduated within six months at the time of application
Nationality for Disney Graphic Design Internship:
International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Disney Graphic Design Internship Description:
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team as a Professional Intern in any of our segments that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Internship Duration: Numbers not given
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
1,434 total views, 3 views today