Applications are invited for Legal Internship Programme in the International Bar Association’s offices in London, The Hague and Washington DC. Applications are open for international students for the internship at the International Bar Association’s offices in London, The Hague and Washington DC.
Founded in 1947, the International Bar Association (IBA) is the world’s largest organisation of law societies, bar associations, law firms and individual lawyers. The IBA is involved with cutting-edge issues affecting the international legal community and as an intern, you can become involved in the work of the Association.
|Study in||:||London, Hague, Washington|
|Providers||:||International Bar Association|
|Field of Study||:||Law|
Benefits of Legal Internship Programme:
- For applicants in London, the IBA Educational Trust is granting funding (to a maximum of £2,000 each) to students who would not otherwise be able to take up the position due to financial constraints.
- Please check the official website for more details on the benefits.
Eligibility for Legal Internship Programme:
- To be eligible to apply, you must have completed a minimum of one year of an
undergraduate law degree. They, ideally, hope to receive applications from
postgraduate law students.
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit. Our interns generally range from 20 to 35 years old.
- The interns come from all over the world so expect to be in a diverse, international cohort, great for gaining different legal perspectives.
Eligible Regions: Open for All