Applications are invited for up to 15 partial tuition scholarships available for international students to study master program at UOW’s Sydney Business School.The University of Wollongong is a research-intensive university with an outstanding reputation for its learning environments across a broad range of disciplines.
|Providers||:||University of Wollongong (UOW)|
|Course Level||:||Masters degree|
|Field of Study||:|| Scholarships are awarded within the UOW’s Sydney Business School.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
- An unconditional offer to study a Masters program with Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Commencing studies in the trimester of which they are applying for the scholarship
- A Bachelor degree with an Australian equivalent average of at least 70%
- Address the following three (3) selection criteria in 500 words or less:
- Motivation for studying your selected program at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
- Outline how you believe this degree will help you achieve your career goals and personal aspirations
- Describe the value you believe you will bring to your fellow students
International students can apply for these tuition scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours or equivalent results.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: All students are required to meet the UOW English language requirement for their course. Results in major international tests are accepted, including IELTS, TOEFL, Pearsons and Cambridge.