Are you looking for international scholarship programs in France? University of Paris-Saclay is offering Masters scholarships for international students.
For the educational year 2017-2018, up to 160 School of Paris-Saclay Grants are available for worldwide learners. These scholarships are granted to learners going to School of Paris-Saclay master’s programs on an educational merit-based basis.
University of Paris-Saclay provides a master’s stage education system supported by research of the maximum worldwide stage, gaining from the combining together of the sources and attraction of associates, and focusing on a good student inhabitants, willing to reach the maximum degree of knowledge to help them access the tasks of the future.
Very few program are taught in English. University highly recommends that applicants for French degrees have attained level B1 in French as a minimum. However, no language certificate is required.
If you are interested, apply now for international scholarships in France to pursue Masters degree in 2017.
|Deadline||:||The scholarship selection process is organised into two waves. The Scholarship Application Deadline for each wave will be sent by email to all students concerned.
To participate in Wave 1, the students must ensure their application file be completed and the references be provided before the beginning of March at the latest.
For Wave 2 participants, the application file is expected to be completed before the end of April.
|Providers||:||University of Paris-Saclay|
|Course Level||:||Masters programme|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
- The Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by the establishment the candidate is registered in for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year.
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- The winners will receive the scholarship and the travel and visa coverage only upon their arrival in France. No advanced payment can be made.
Number of Scholarships: 160 scholarships will be awarded for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Considered as eligible:
- Newcomer international students, maximum 30 years old the year of acceptance.
- International students living in France less than one year, enrolled into a student programme that does not confer a degree.
- International students living in France less than one year, taking language classes that do not confer a degree (type FLE or other).
Considered as illegible:
- Individuals already living in France (except for the cases mentioned above).
- Individuals who have suspended their studies for more than two consecutive years.
- Holders of any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds 600€/month.
Important: Students who have already studied in France within an internship or a study-abroad programme as part of their curriculum (type Erasmus) are considered eligible.
International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Students wishing to obtain a master’s degree in one of Paris-Saclay University’s member establishments (entering an M1 or an M2 directly) can apply.
French Language Requirements: Very few program are taught in English. University highly recommends that applicants for French degrees have attained level B1 in French as a minimum. However, no language certificate is required.