50 IPOET Masters Scholarships for International Students in Sweden, 2018
Applications are invited for IPOET Masters Scholarships for International Students in Sweden. Applications are open for Students of non-EU/EEA countries in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 January 2018|
|Providers||:||Swedish Council for Higher Education|
|Course Level||:||Masters degree|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits for IPOET Masters Scholarships:
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Number of Scholarships: 50 scholarships are available.
Eligibility for IPOET Masters Scholarships:
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
Nationality: Students of non-EU/EEA countries can apply for these IPOET scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.