The Hague University of Applied Sciences is offering up to 54 one-off € 5,000 scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018. These scholarships are open to students from outside the European Union for pursuing bachelor or master programme.
The “The Hague University of Applied Sciences’ World Citizen Talent Scholarship” programme aims to enhance The Hague University of Applied Sciences’ international profile by strengthening and ensuring diversity in the international classroom.
The Hague University of Applied Sciences is a university of applied sciences and community higher professional education institute with its campuses located in and around The Hague in the Randstad metropolitan region in the west of the Netherlands.
Programmes are taught entirely in English, students will need a good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2017|
|Providers||:||The Hague University of Applied Sciences|
|Course Level||:||Masters or Bachelor programme.|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Applicants are eligible for a World Citizen Talent Scholarship if they
- Come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam).
- Are enrolling for the first time at the Hague University of Applied Sciences.
- Will have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate.
- Have never applied for this scholarship before.
- Have not applied for the Holland Scholarship.
- Have been provisionally accepted as a student (also-called offer of student position) on or before 1 May 2017.
International students can apply for these talent scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirement: Programmes are taught entirely in English, students will need a good command of the English language, both spoken and written
958 total views, 13 views today