Applications are invited for Full and Partial International Masters Scholarships in Italy. Applications are open at The University of Pavia and the School of Advanced Studies IUSS Pavia for international students to pursue Masters degree program in the 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 August 2018|
|Providers||:||The University of Pavia and the School of Advanced Studies IUSS Pavia|
|Course Level||:||Masters degree|
|Field of Study||:||Civil Engineering for Mitigation of Risk from Natural Hazards|
|APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS NOW|
Benefits of Full and Partial International Masters Scholarships:
There are 4 scholarships available for the 2018/2019 academic year, specifically addressed to students who will enroll in the MSc programme CivRisk::
- Full scholarships of 6’000 Euro/year (corresponding to a contribution for the costs for accommodation and fees, for the entire duration of the MSc programme, i.e. two years);
- Partial scholarships of 3’000 Euro/year (corresponding to a partial contribution to the costs for fees or accommodation, for the entire duration of the MSc programme, i.e. two years).
Full and Partial International Masters Scholarships Description:
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these MSc scholarships.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 4 MSc scholarships are available.
Eligibility for Full and Partial International Masters Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- They are going to enroll in the MSc in Civil Engineering for Mitigation of Risk from Natural Hazards for the first time for the a.y. 2018/2019
- They have submitted a pre-evaluation request and they have been accepted for enrolment in the MSc programme for the a.y. 2018/2019
- They are graduates or undergraduates from another Italian university who complies with the requirements for direct enrolment as stated in the official call for application, paragraph 4.1 (a final grade greater than 105/110 or an average mark, calculated for all the courses with a mark and weighed with the ECTS, of at least 27/30);
- They submit a pre-evaluation request and at the same time, they apply to this call for a scholarship. Candidates must confirm their request with the payment to the pre-evaluation expenses and they must submit all the documentation listed in the official MSc call for application published here:
English Language Requirements for Full and Partial International Masters Scholarships:
English language knowledge at a level not lower than B2 of the Common European Framework. Possible certification bodies are listed in the table below.
|Certifying Body||Certification corresponding to level B2 of the Common European Framework|
|Cambridge English Language Assessment (Part of the University of Cambridge)||Cambridge English: First (FCE)|
|Cambridge English Language Assessment (Part of the University of Cambridge)||International English Language Testing System (IELTS): minimum score 5.5|
|Cambridge English Language Assessment (Part of the University of Cambridge)||Business Language Testing Service (BULATS) Reading/Language Knowledge Test: minimum score of 60|
|Educational Testing Service (ETS)||Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT): minimum score of 77|
|Educational Testing Service (ETS)||TOEIC Listening and Reading Test: minimum score 785 + TOEIC Speaking and Writing Test: minimum score of 310|
|Trinity College London||Integrated Skills in English (ISE II)|
|City & Guilds||Communicator B2|
|Pearson||English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Level 1 B2|
In absence of one of these certificates, the knowledge of the English language will be assessed through an interview. Students who hold a citizenship in countries where the English Language is one of the official languages or students who obtained their degrees following courses entirely taught in English do not need to submit any certificate, but only have to submit a document proving that they belong to one of these cases.
2,137 total views, 3 views today