Applicants are invited to apply for Grants for Masters Degree in Education and Arts for International Students for the 2018-2020 academic year.This Fulbright Graduate scholarship is sponsored by Faculty of Education and Arts (FEDUA) in Australia.
The University of Newcastle in Australia is pleased to offer Master of Creative Industries (MCI) International Scholarship for Excellence for the year 2017. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The University of Newcastle, informally known as Newcastle University, an Australian public university established in 1965, has its primary campus in Callaghan, a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales.
|Deadline||:||20 July 2017|
|Providers||:||University of Newcastle, Australia|
|Course Level||:||Master of Creative Industries program|
|Field of Study||:||Education and Arts|
This scholarship provides a fee waiver to cover the set International full-fee paying tuition rate for full-time study (currently $30,105 per annum).
The scholarship covers tuition fees only. Airfare, accommodation, living expenses, SSAF and Overseas Student Health Cover are not included.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be commencing in the Master of Creative Industries program, University of Newcastle.
- Be eligible for entry to the program as a full-fee paying International student.
- Be enrolled full-time (40 units per semester).
- Have a GPA of 6 or higher in a previous undergraduate degree; or a degree with equivalent work experience demonstrated through a work portfolio and other certified documentation.
- Have an IELTS of 6.5 with no subtest lower than 6.0 (or equivalent).
- Not be the recipient of another scholarship of equal or more substantial benefit for the same program.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have a GPA of 6 or higher in a previous undergraduate degree.
English language Requirements: Students must have an IELTS of 6.5 with no subtest lower than 6.0 (or equivalent).