Applications are invited for IED Tutorship Competition at IED Institute in Italy. Application is open for international students to pursue Masters degree for 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||18 December 2018|
|Course Level||:||Masters degree|
|Field of Study||:||Arts, Management and Design|
Benefits for IED Tutorship Competition :
- Applicants can get a 50% scholarship on the tuition fees of the Masters of their choice.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for IED Tutorship Competition :
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have at least B2 level – and good interpersonal skills, to perform as Tutor in one of our Masters.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a good knowledge of both Italian and English.
3,755 total views, 3 views today