IED Tutorship Competition for Master Courses in Italy, 2018
Applications are invited for IED Tutorship Competition at IED Institute in Italy. Application is open for international students to pursue Masters degree for 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||18 December 2018|
|Course Level||:||Masters degree|
|Field of Study||:||Arts, Management and Design|
Benefits for IED Tutorship Competition :
- Applicants can get a 50% scholarship on the tuition fees of the Masters of their choice.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for IED Tutorship Competition :
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have at least B2 level – and good interpersonal skills, to perform as Tutor in one of our Masters.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a good knowledge of both Italian and English.