Applications are invited for LEG ITS for International Students at Utrecht University in Netherlands. Applications are open to pursue masters degree in 2018-2019 academic year. Up to 15 scholoarships are available per year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||1 February 2018|
|Field of Study||:||Law, Economics, and Governance|
Benefits of LEG ITS for International Students:
With the scholarship students will be able to cover the costs of the tuition fee and part of the living expenses.
- For students who will have to pay the statutory tuition fee (mainly EU/EEA student): €5.000
- For students who will have to pay the institutional tuition fee (most non-EU/EEA students): €17.500
- In a 2-year’s Master’s programme, the scholarship will only be renewed for the second year if the student is making satisfactory progress towards the degree.
- Student’s s should be aware that the grant is not a full scholarship, and that it may be necessary to find additional funding to be able to finance study and stay completely. Read more about the budget Utrecht University advises.
Number of Scholarships: Approximately 15 scholarships are awarded per year.
Eligibility of LEG ITS for International Students:
- The academic quality and results of the preceding education, as evidence, for example, by grades, test scores, publications, letters of recommendation;
- The student’s career vision, promise in the proposed field of study;
- The student’s societal engagement (e.g. extracurricular activities)
- The quality and relevance of the motivation letter;
- The quality of the application itself (completeness, accuracy, consistency)
In order to be awarded this scholarship student should:
- Have a non-Dutch nationality;
- Hold a non-Dutch secondary education degree;
- Have been admitted to one of the Master’s programmes mentioned above;
- Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa if applicable;
- Failure to meet one or more of these criteria automatically means the student is not eligible for this scholarship.
Nationality: Students from non-Dutch nationality are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirements: Since English is the official language at UCU, applicants are required to demonstrate proof of proficiency. Accepted are the IELTS test, TOEFL test, Cambridge Certificate:
IELTS Academic: A minimum of 7.0 for all components
TOEFL: Internet-based 100
1,049 total views, 21 views today