Applications are invited for Tilburg University Scholarships which are open to citizens of all non-EEA countries. Scholarships are available for prospective MSc students with strong financial needs, starting their studies in the academic year 2017/2018.Tilburg School of Economics and Management aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms.
The Tilburg School of Economics and Management is the oldest and largest school of Tilburg University. It focuses on research and education in the fields of Business and Economics. Management and support are combined for both fields.
|Deadline||:||1 March 2017|
|Course Level||:||Scholarships are awarded for pursuing Masters Program at Tilburg School of Economics and Management.|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
- Holder of a non-EEA passport only;
- Excellent academic record.
Excellence for applicants is proven if the average grade over the entire program at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the scale 1-10.
Students belong to the top 5% of graduates from their class;
- Two letters of recommendation by a Dean, Professor or Academic supervisor;
- The quality of the application as a whole (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
- This scholarship is not meant for currently enrolled Tilburg University students.
- Application for the scholarship is open for prospective MSc students with strong financial needs, starting their studies in the academic year 2017/2018.
- Students can come from all non-EEA countries, provided they would be charged the non-EEA tuition fee.
Please note that we can only take a scholarship application into consideration if it is complete and meets all of the requirements. This includes a minimum GMAT or GRE test score.
Students from all non-EEA countries are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants should have excellent academic record. Excellence for applicants is proven if the average grade over the entire program at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the scale 1-10.
- If applying for a Business Master a GMAT score of at least 675 is required – also for applicants from schools and/or programs exempt for GMAT for admission.
- If applying for a Master in Economics or Econometrics a GRE percentile above 85 for the quantitative section is required – also for applicants from schools and/or programs exempt for GRE for admission.
English Language Requirement: Proof of English proficiency – IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge Proficiency.
820 total views, 1 views today