Applicants should submit their curriculum vitae, cover letter, and contact information for three referees. Short-listed applicants will be required to provide two letters of recommendation.
Please note that successful candidates will be subject to standard pre-employment screening including right-to-work, proof of identity and references.
The University of Calgary is an equal opportunity employer, candidates will be chosen who are the best fit regardless of age, disability, gender, race, religion or sexual orientation.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2017|
|Providers||:||University of Calgary|
|Course Level||:||Masters Course|
|Field of Study||:||Molecular microbiology|
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences, Geosciences, Archaeology or related disciplines.
- Excellent knowledge of related areas through reading of current literature, online database searching, and attendance of seminars and conferences.
- Motivated and organized self-starter, one who can work with minimum supervision
- An ability to work supportively in a laboratory environment.
Smooth laboratory operation by assuming a share of group responsibilities, which includes keeping detailed laboratory records and reporting.
- An ability to solve problems and push methodological boundaries.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal.
2,418 total views, 3 views today