Applications are invited for Budapest International Business School Scholarship in Hungary. Applications are open for international students to pursue a MBA degree for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||30 April 2018|
|Providers||:||Budapest International Business School|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Budapest International Business School Scholarship:
- The MBA Scholarship offers 25% discount on the MBA programme fee.
Eligibility for Budapest International Business School Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria in addition to the general entry requirements:
- Must have a GMAT score of at least 650.
English Language Requirements: If the applicant has a certificate of
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum overall score of 6.5 points (including a minimum of 6.5 in each component of assessment)
- Or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 575 (232 in the computerised version, 90 in the iBT version),
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) with a score of 176-184 (with a minimum of 175 in each component)
- International GCSE English as a Second Language with a score of C or higher on extended curriculum
- London University GCE O level Syllabus B in English Language with a score of C or higher
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) with a score of 59-65 (with 4 minimum component scores of 59),
- The applicant is not required to take the written test, only the interview.