The International School of Management (ISM) is accepting applications for October 2017 Intake. ISM provides both need-based and merit-based scholarships to pursue International MBA Full-time (IMBA) program.
ISM’s mission is to provide business professionals with a strong and knowledgeable foundation in international business to further their careers.
The International School of Management (ISM) is an international business school based in Paris, France and New York City. It allows students to study at partner institutions: St. John’s University in New York, Fudan University in China, Amity University New Delhi campus, HSM Educação in Brazil, two weekThe University of Cape Town in South Africa, and at its location in Paris.
|Deadline||:||15 June 2017|
|Study in||:||France and United Kingdom|
|Providers||:||International School of Management (ISM)|
|Course Level||:||MBA programme|
|Field of Study||:||Business Administration|
Any combination of scholarship opportunities cover a maximum of 30% of the total tuition, and are applied directly to the overall tuition fees.
- Tuition Assistance Scholarship is awarded to prospective students who exhibit strong academic ability, have substantial professional experience, and are pursuing any one of ISM degree programs.
- Dean’s Opportunity Scholarship is a need-based scholarship for students from underrepresented or economically disadvantaged regions who are pursuing any one of ISM degree programs.
- Women in Business Scholarship is offered to women returning to graduate degree programs after taking time away from their professional lives, or current business leaders pursuing any one of ISM degree programs.
- The Next Step Scholarship is available only to ISM alumni who enroll in a second program at ISM.
- These funds are also being extended to immediate family members of ISM students and alumni.
- Publication Scholarship is awarded to prospective students who display strong research skills, have previously published in a credible academic source, and are pursuing any one of ISM degree programs, either full-time or part-time study.
- The Student Blogger Award: 1000 euros of funding is awarded to applicants who are selected to represent ISM as a student blogger. Recipients are expected to write blog entries on a monthly basis (minimum 300 words) during the course of their studies, as well as continue as an occasional guest blogger as alumni. The bloggers share their experiences in the seminars, events, as well as overall impressions of ISM and how the program is impacting the blogger’s life and career.
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidate Profile:
- Educational Background – Hold a bachelors degree or equivalent from an accredited undergraduate institution
- Work Experience – A minimum of one year of appropriate professional work experience is required, but exceptions may be made for highly talented and motivated candidates
- Languages – A strong grasp of written and spoken English is required
English Language Requirement: The ISM Admissions Committee believes that the TOEFL and GMAT do not adequately predict how students will perform in a classroom with other highly experienced professionals from around the world.
1,072 total views, 3 views today