The Royal Thai Government, in cooperation with the Thai ACMECS Business Council, offers scholarships for potential individuals working in the private sector of ACMECS member countries, namely Laos PDR, Myanmar, Cambodia, and Vietnam, to study the Global MBA Program at the University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce(UTCC) in Bangkok, Thailand. This Scholarship program will be open for two batches in 2017.
GLOBAL MBA PROGRAM (2-YEAR PROGRAM):
The University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce (UTCC) is unique through its link with the Thai Chamber of Commerce. This link ensures that the focus of the program is to offer managers knowledge that is not only up to date, but also relevant and useful for managers or business owners.
|Deadline||:||30 April 2017|
|Field of Study||:||MBA|
- Covers tuition fees
- Living allowance (including accommodation subsidy) 16,000 baht per month
- Be a citizen of Laos PDR, Myanmar, Cambodia or Vietnam
- Work in private sector in Laos PDR, Myanmar, Cambodia or Vietnam
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree, in any field of study, from universities / institutes certified by the Office of the Higher Education Commission of Thailand
- Hold GPA at least 3.00 (in 4.00 scale), or work experience not less than one year, and/ or 550 TOEFL scores or 6.0 IELTS scores at the minimum