Applications are invited for University of Oxford Skoll MBA International Scholarships in UK. Application is open for international students in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||5 January 2018
25 March 2018
|Course Level||:||MBA degree|
|Field of Study||:||Business Administration|
Timelines for the 2018-19 academic year are as follows:
|Apply for the Oxford Saïd MBA during stages 1 or 2||Apply by January 5, 2018 (at the latest)|
|MBA final decision from Oxford Saïd||March 9, 2018 (at the latest)|
|Skoll Scholarship online application sent to candidates||March 12, 2018|
|Skoll Scholarship online application deadline||March 25, 2018|
|Skoll Scholarship skype interview decision announced||April 9, 2018|
|Skype interviews||Mid-April 2018
(to be confirmed)
|In person interviews in Oxford||Mid-June 2018
(to be confirmed)
|Skoll Scholarship final decision||June 20, 2018|
Benefits for University of Oxford Skoll MBA International Scholarships:
The Scholarship is intended to cover the Oxford Saïd MBA course and college fees, which in 2018-19 will be £55,000. Additional funds of up to £8,000 are provided as a contribution towards living expenses, totalling an award of £63,000.
Number of Awards: The Skoll Centre typically awards up to five Scholarships every year.
Eligibility for University of Oxford Skoll MBA International Scholarships:
- Have started a new social venture or an initiative within an existing organisation, or pursued positive change as an impact career professional (i.e. someone who has used entrepreneurial approaches to address the same social/environmental issue with a clear core thread that unites his/her work) for preferably 3 years or longer by the time you apply for the MBA;
- Have demonstrated evidence of personal qualities strongly resonating with entrepreneurial leadership;
- Have demonstrated how a business education will help further your career goals;
- Have demonstrated need for financial support.
Nationality: Students of any nationality can apply for these Skoll scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The MBA Admissions Committee considers a wide range of criteria, to apply for MBA student need to meet the following requirements:
- An undergraduate degree
- Relevant professional experience detailed in a 1-page CV
- GMAT or GRE score
- English test (if required)
- Mandatory essays: How do you fit with Oxford Saïd’s mission? (Maximum 500 words) and Is there anything not covered in the application form which you would like the Admissions Committee to know about you? (Maximum 250 words)
- A completed online application form
Test Requirement: The MBA admissions team recommends candidates apply with a GMAT score of 650 or above. The recommendation for GRE scores is a verbal score of 160 and a quantitative score of 161
English Language Requirement: Candidates whose first language is not English or who have not studied at an English-speaking university are required to take either the TOEFL or IELTS tests.
917 total views, 31 views today