Applications are invited for Trinity College Dublin Scholarships in Ireland. Applications are open for international students to pursue MPhil for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||01 August 2018|
|Providers||:||Trinity College Dublin|
|Field of Study||:||All Subjects|
Benefits of Trinity College Dublin Scholarships:
The value of the Trinity College Dublin Scholarships is a 5,000 euro contribution towards MPhil tuition fees (EU or Non-EU) in academic year 2018/19
Eligibility for Trinity College Dublin Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries: This studentship is open to EU and Non-EU postgraduate students.Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:This studentship is available to new entrants (EU and Non-EU) to our MPhil programme in Race, Ethnicity and Conflict, for admission in September 2018. In order to be eligible, applicants must hold and have officially accepted an Unconditional Offer of a place on one of these programmes by 31st July 2018.
This studentship is open to EU and Non-EU postgraduate students undertaking studies on our MPhil programme in Race, Ethnicity and Conflict in 2018/19. It is offered subject to the following conditions:
- The holder must engage in full-time study and must register for MPhil in Race, Ethnicity and Conflict in academic year 2018/19;
- The holder must not be a simultaneous holder of other grants, or funding or other awards (or any other awards with a similar monetary value).
English Language Requirements: All applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present one of the following qualifications in the English language:
- IELTS: Grade 6.5 (No section less than 6.0)
- TOEFL: 90 – internet based (with a written score of 21)
- University of Cambridge:
- Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 to be eligible (with no section score below 59)