British Council free online courses is offered by British Council and Future Learn to Study in UK: a Guide for Education Agents and Counsellors. This course is designed primarily for education agents and those interested in becoming education agents.
Applicants will develop knowledge of studying in the UK and find out how to become a professional education agent with the British Council. The course will start on July 10, 2017.
|Course starts||:||10 July 2017|
|Course duration||:||3 Weeks|
|Providers||:||British Council and Future Learn|
|Course Level||:||Online degree|
|Field of Study||:||Study in UK|
Course At Glance
Effort: 3 hours/week
Subject: Study UK
Certificate Available: Yes
The British Council is on the ground in six continents and over 100 countries connecting the best of UK culture with a global audience and providing high-quality English language courses.
About This Course
This online course from the British Council will provide international education agents, counsellors and consultants with advice on becoming a professional education agent for the UK.
It will develop your knowledge of:
- The UK education and training system
- The attractions for students in the UK
- Quality assurance systems and how they operate
- Student lifestyle issues
- Welfare and support for international students
- Application processes and entry requirements
This course is designed primarily for education agents and those interested in becoming education agents. People who are interested in coming to the UK to study will also find the course informative and useful. English at level B1 on the CEFR is required.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Sign Up At FutureLearn
- Select a course and Join
- Once a course has started, applicant will be able to access the course material
- After the start date, students will be able to access the course by following the Go To Course link on My Courses page.
- Applicants can buy, to show that they have completed a FutureLearn course.
- On some FutureLearn courses, learners will be able to pay to take an exam to qualify for a Statement of Attainment. (These are university-branded, printed certificates that provide proof of learning on the course topic(s)).
955 total views, 2 views today