Leeds University Online Course and Ffuturelearn offer an online course titled Starting a Business 3: Customers and Competitors. This Online Course is designed to help students with very little or no computing background learn the basics of building simple interactive applications.
|Course Type||:||Online Degree|
|Providers||:||Leeds University & Ffuturelearn|
|Commitment||:||2 Hours / Week|
|Course Length||:||2 Week|
Syllabus for Leeds University Online Course
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Assess the importance of understanding customers and competitors when starting a business.
- Discuss the difference between a market and an industry to help define the market and the product or service to offer to that market.
- Evaluate the entrepreneur’s business challenge: Which markets should Ashleigh target for her product?
- Explore the market for a business plan.
- Discuss the size, scale, and characteristics of your market.
- Summarise your key competitors or those of another business by performing a competitor analysis.