Applications are invited for UNESCO Free Online Course for Online course. This scholarships is open for local and international students.
The aim of this scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students.
|Deadline||:||4 September 2017|
|Providers||:||UNESCO Unitwin Complex Systems Digital Campus and Future Learn|
|Course Level||:||Online Course|
|Field of Study||:||Global Systems Science and Policy|
Award for UNESCO Free Online Course:
The Complex Systems Digital Campus (CS-DC) is an international network of individuals and more than 100 universities and institutions working together and sharing resources to promote research and education in complex systems science and in integrative sciences
The CS-DC aims to provide high-quality open education in Complex Systems Science for students, researchers, industry, commerce and policy makers worldwide. This science is essential to address the urgent problems of the modern world, including epidemics, financial crashes, population movements, natural disasters, poverty, conflict and the environment.
Eligibility for UNESCO Free Online Course:
- No prior knowledge is required for this course. It is aimed at:
- Policy makers;
- Officials in the European Commission;
- UNESCO officials and field workers;
- Members of local, national and international charities and NGOs;
- National and local government civil servants and politicians;
- Social scientists;
- Information and communications systems developers;
- Students with the UNESCO UniTwin Complex Systems Digital Campus;
- Or anyone interested in how new scientific approaches can support policy.