Each year the ANU College of Business & Economics (‘the College’) may award up to two undergraduate scholarships for international students who are applying for admission to an undergraduate program offered by the College for the first time. International Students are eligible to apply.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Their focus is on research as an asset and an approach to education.
|Deadline||:||31 May 2017|
|Providers||:||Australian National University (ANU)|
|Course Level||:||Undergraduate degree programme|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
The Scholarships will cover the full (100 per cent) international student tuition fee cost each year, for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholars’ chosen undergraduate program, excluding an Honours Year. The scholarship is available to students completing a single or combined degree within the College only.
The Scholarships shall be available to an applicant who:
- Is an International Student as defined under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000. Dependants of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible.
- Has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling prior to commencing at ANU, as demonstrated by excellent academic results in their qualifications;
- Is applying for admission to tertiary study at the ANU for the first time. Students transferring from other Australian or overseas institutions may still be eligible to receive this Scholarship;
- Is successful or will be successful in receiving an offer of admission into a single or double undergraduate degree program offered by the ANU College of Business & Economics.
students applying for a double degree will not be eligible to receive the full program tuition unless both qualifications within the double degree are convened by the ANU College of Business & Economics. Students applying for a double degree combining an ANU College of Business & Economics undergraduate program with one from another College of the University may be considered for the College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Award.
International Students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: The ANU English language requirements are:
- IELTS 6.5 with no band below 6.0
- TOEFL 570 (230 CBT) with TWE 4.5, or IBT 80 with a minimum of 20 in Reading and Writing and 18 in Speaking and Listening.
1,051 total views, 1 views today