Applications are invited for Chancellor’s International Scholarship for PhD Students in UK. Application is open for international students in 2018-2019 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||19 January 2018|
|Course Level||:||PhD degree|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits for Chancellor’s International Scholarship for PhD Students:
Awards made for entry in Autumn 2018 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £20,730 at 17/18 rates, this figure is likely to increase with inflation for 2018/19)
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £14,800* for full time award holders in 2018/19)
- Length of funding: 3.5 years unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly
Number of Awards: For 2018/19 entry there will be 25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding international PhD applicants.
Eligibility for 25 Chancellor’s International Scholarship for PhD Students:
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2018;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have obtained or be expected to obtain at least an upper second class honours degree (or equivalent) from a recognised institution of higher education before 31 July 2017.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
1,379 total views, 3 views today