Applications are invited for CNBCh International PhD Scholarship at the University of Warsaw in Poland. Applications are open for international students to pursue PhD degree financed by the Polish National Science Center (NCN) in the 2019-2020 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 January 2019|
|Study in||:||Switzerland (EPFL) and USA|
|Providers||:||Polish National Science Center (NCN)|
|Course Level||:||PhD degree|
|Field of Study||:||Nanoelectronics|
Benefits of CNBCh International PhD Scholarship:
Combined remuneration with a departmental PhD scholarship might reach ca. 5000 PLN net per month.
- Super nice labs at CNBCh in a beautiful Ochota Campus of UW!
- Great research in collaboration with well-acclaimed researchers in Switzerland and USA.
- NCN scholarship of 3000 PLN net per month for a period of up to 36 months. For EU candidates NCN scholarship will be supplemented by a departmental PhD scholarship, currently ca. 1900 PLN net per.
Nationality for CNBCh International PhD Scholarship:
Scholarships are available for international students.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Scholarship can be taken in Research may be connected with attractive research stays at prestigious universities in Switzerland (EPFL) and USA.
Eligibility for CNBCh International PhD Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Motivated applicants able to analyze and present scientific data using computers and in fluent English.
- MSc in either Chemistry or Physics or Material Science.
- Readiness to perform daily work duties at CNBCh.
- Readiness to travel for a few short research stays abroad during the time of the project.
- Evidence of earlier scientific works such as publications and/or conference posters/talks.
- Prior experience in the physiochemistry of 2D materials using AFM and/or other methods.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.