Applications are invited for DBU Doctoral Scholarships by German Federal Environmental Foundation in Germany. Applications are open for local and international students in 2018-2019 academic year. Up to 60 scholarships are available in the field of environmental protection at German universities.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||15 January 2018|
|Providers||:||German Federal Environmental Foundation (DBU)|
|Course Level||:||Doctoral degree|
|Field of Study||:||environmental protection|
Benefits for DBU Doctoral Scholarships:
- Delivery duration: max. 36 months
- Monthly basic support: 1,500 €
- Monthly material: 210 €
- Further funding of material costs
- Monthly child allowance and further support
Number of scholarships: DBU awards up to 60 scholarship grants per year in a multi-stage selection process .
Eligibility for DBU Doctoral Scholarships:
- Applications are welcome from all disciplines, not only from the natural and engineering sciences, but also from the social, human, economic and legal sciences. Interdisciplinary environmental research is particularly welcome.
- The above-average applicants are highly motivated to contribute to the solution of current environmental problems and to promote sustainable development.
- Foreign stays are possible, as long as the doctorate takes place predominantly at the supervising institution in Germany.
- Applications must be submitted in German; the candidates have good knowledge of German.
- Incomplete applications received after the relevant application deadline can not be considered.
- No more than one application per application group may be submitted per working group / scientific supervisor or academic supervisor.
- However, with the help of scholarship grants, no institutions are promoted to individuals.
- An emphasis which is not coordinated with the DBU on a larger topic complex (bundling of individual applications) is not permissible.
- The rejection of a scholarship application excludes a new application.
Nationality: International and German researchers are eligible to apply for these doctoral scholarships.
College Admission Requirement for DBU Doctoral Scholarships:
Entrance Requirement: A higher university degree is expected from the chosen thesis topic.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
752 total views, 11 views today