Applications are invited for Energy and Environment Solutions initiative Scholarships in France. Applications are open for international students to pursue PhD for the 2018-19 academic year.
The aim of this scholarships is to encourage and support academically able and talented students.
|Deadline||:||31 March 2018|
|Field of Study||:||All subjects|
Benefits of Energy and Environment Solutions initiative Scholarships :
- Number of Funding for PhD Eight doctoral grants are offered over a 3 years period [monthly gross salary before taxes = 1870 €, which include extra gratification for teaching duties – 32 hours per year].
Eligibility for Energy and Environment Solutions initiative Scholarships :
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance requirements: candidates must hold a Master’s degree, or equivalent degree, with outstanding records.
- English language requirements: applicants whose first language is not French or English are usually required to provide proofs of proficiency of the required language skills.
- Required competencies: Applicants are expected to show outstanding commitment connected to the research priorities of the laboratories hosted by the consortium.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not French or English are usually required to provide proofs of proficiency of the required language skills.
1,435 total views, 3 views today