The CNAG-CRG is pleased to offer PhD Fellowship in Structural Genomics for the year 2017. International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship. The successful candidate will report to the Structural Genomics Group Leader.
Institute of Science and Technology Austria is offering fully-funded PhD positions for September 2017 intake. ISTScholar PhD program will be awarded in the natural and mathematical sciences in a world-class research environment on the outskirts of Vienna.
The goal of the ISTScholar PhD program is to produce intellectually broad, curious, open-minded scientists who are able to approach problems from different angles and can collaborate with diverse types of scientists.
The Institute of Science and Technology Austria (IST Austria) is a young international institution in Klosterneuburg near Vienna that the basic scientific research and postgraduate training is dedicated to.
The candidate should have a very good command over English language.
|Providers||:||Institute of Science and Technology Austria|
|Fields of Study||:||
Natural and mathematical sciences
Scholarship Award: All ISTFELLOW recipients will be offered full-time employment contracts at IST Austria and will receive an internationally competitive salary with full social security coverage. In addition, the program will provide:
- Travel allowance to scientific conferences and workshops
- Support for study visits
- Mobility allowance
- Additional family allowance, if applicable
- Housing, a guest house and four apartment buildings are available on the IST campus. Depending upon availability, a room in the guest house or an apartment can be rented for a period of up to one year after arrival, giving incoming postdocs time to find suitable accommodation for the following years.
- IST offers German-language courses on campus.
- Highly qualified students from all disciplines of the natural sciences, mathematics, computer sciences, and any related interdisciplinary areas, who are committed to pursuing their scientific career in an international research environment, are invited to apply.
- All applicants must hold a master’s or bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), or anticipate the completion of the degree before September 2017. Participating students are expected to be proficient in written and oral English.
- IST Austria is committed to equality and diversity. In particular, female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Nationality: Applicants from all over the world can apply for the fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: All applicants must have completed doctoral studies or equivalent or anticipate the completion of their studies prior to the commencement of the position.
English language Requirements: Candidates must be proficient in written and oral English. Applicants can submit TOEFL/IELTS and GRE scores. The IST Austria TOEFL code is 6384.